Mopar performance discovery!!!!

From: John Foster (fosterjohn@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 16:33:09 EST

 Today I was feeling like a kid in a candy store!!!!!! I found only two
miles from my house in Dayton Ohio an awesome Mopar performance shop. (I
have no affiliation) These guys are a Mopar authorized Performance shop!
They build race engines and streeters engines also. THEY ARE PROS WITH
THE 318 DAKOTAS! Bob Kammer (Kammer & Kammer Enterprises) the owner also
has some Dak stuff for sale like a complete dual exhaust, rear diff. and
a few other good deals. This guy was very personable and will talk shop.
If your serious about mods (or any Mopar performance parts). I'd give
him a call or E-Mail. Unfortunately they don't have a web site. the
E-Mail is bobkammer@aol.com, phone 937-237-8675, fax 937-237-1012.
UNFORTUNATELY I'm moving away to Omaha NE saturday, probably a good
thing or I'd mortgage my house for my DAK mods.

John,
95' 5.2L, CC, Sport, 5sp. 3.21, MPC, MSD6AL, Accel Super Coil,
Port/polished TB, Edelbrock 14"x4" w/K&N filter, Tailor Spiro-Pro wires,
180 deg. thermo, dual in out PFP cat., Dynomax Ultra-Flo dual in-out,
Hellwig rear anti-sway, urethane sway bushings front and rear, traction
bars, Powertrax Lock-Right and 255 60R15 SS-10 Firestones. 14.8sec. 1/4
mile at 96mph (G-Tech)