Re: Mopar performance discovery!!!!

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 20:06:08 EST

In a message dated 11/23/99 1:37:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
fosterjohn@webtv.net writes:

<< Today I was feeling like a kid in a candy store!!!!!! I found only two
 miles from my house in Dayton Ohio an awesome Mopar performance shop. (I
 have no affiliation) These guys are a Mopar authorized Performance shop!
 They build race engines and streeters engines also. THEY ARE PROS WITH
 THE 318 DAKOTAS! Bob Kammer (Kammer & Kammer Enterprises) the owner also
 has some Dak stuff for sale like a complete dual exhaust, rear diff. and
 a few other good deals. This guy was very personable and will talk shop.
 If your serious about mods (or any Mopar performance parts). I'd give
 him a call or E-Mail. Unfortunately they don't have a web site. the
 E-Mail is bobkammer@aol.com, phone 937-237-8675, fax 937-237-1012.
 UNFORTUNATELY I'm moving away to Omaha NE saturday, probably a good
 thing or I'd mortgage my house for my DAK mods.

Exactly what I have been preaching all along. I had them do my motor which
is now running. Got to get a couple things buttoned up, then off to the
track.

Brad