Re: RE: Burnout Questions, Low ROMs

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 17:03:34 EST

Sorry. I'm not worknig myself accordingly either. I meant. If I power
brake. I could break loose at about 1500 RPMs, but as soon as it gets a lil
over 2,000. rpms drop and it downshifts (hmmm. maybe i should leave Mr.
Lever in "1") dunno. I'll try when I'm at the strip.
-Dester

<< And you wont. to just break them loose and smoke them up without power
 braking a bit or a line lock would take more HP than you got . I can get
 them to spin a little bit but unless i press the brakes i cant smoke them
 either
 You need more ho or a stick . if you have a stick just rev it up and pop
the
 clutch. but that will destroy the clutch pretty fast
 Rob