Re: Mustang wants to spank me

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 17:20:07 EST

That is what the whole lawsuit is about. There is not much difference
between a GT and a Cobra regarding ET's. my friend has a stock 99 Cobra
5-spd, and his best ET was like 14.2.

gordon

i thought those cobras are supposed to be fire eaters. Huh thats what happens when i think. My buddy who is a ford mech told me the cobra motors are hand assembled and tracked throughout the life of the motor. If ine goes bad they take it back and replace it and try to see what happen to the one that went bad. Nothing like being a guinea pig.
Rob