Re: RE: Burnout Questions, Low ROMs

From: DroolArt (DroolArt@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 18:21:54 EST

4 wheel roasting:
I tried, and tried, and tried it. Just tore up my clutch, could smell
it burning afterwards. Even tried it with the front tires against a
speed bump, just hopped over it. Mind you this was a Samauri and not a
Dak, but I could roast the rears thru an intersection. Not too bad for
80 HP. Was really embarrasing when the exhaust fell off mid burnout one
day tho.
Sean

--
Droolart@earthlink.net	            sean.mckeever@bankofamerica.com