RE: So CAL dml

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 21:20:48 EST

I vote for a campout. I wanted to organize one up in my neck of the woods
this year, but no one seemed interested. It would be a lot of fun to camp
out at a lake, do some fishing, maybe some shooting(if they have a range).
You can count me in.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk