e-brake light-Gene

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 22:03:01 EST

Whenever I take off my e-brake, the light on the console remains on,
it's
not a major problem, but It get's kind of annoying. Is it just a
problem
w/in the fuse box, or is it something more than that? Anybody with any
ideas, please write.

Thanx,
Gene

Gene,
  pull out on the e-brake handle and hold it out, then stick your foot
behind the e-brake pedal and pull up on it more. Sometimes the pedal
doesnt fully release and make the light go out. The light is set up
through the switch on the ratcheting assembly. If this fixes it, check
the adjustment of the e-brake cable for any slack.
Patrick