Re: ????ONE Response???? !!!!Lowering!!!!

From: Russ Blahetka (rblahetka@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 22:59:15 EST

mine is lowered...i have eibach springs in the front (about a 1/2 inch drop)
and i had 3 inch lowering blocks in the rear...but since adding a cap and a
huge stereo (see web page at
http://people.ce.mediaone.net/rblahetka/start.html) i had to take out an
inch and used 2 inch blocks instead to keep it the same height...truck rides
good at this stance
Russ

--
http://clik.to/russb