????ONE Response???? !!!!Lowering!!!!

From: Travis Gray (dwgm@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 21:09:29 EST

I know there is more than 1 of you that have lowered trucks or knowledge
about them. I asked a
question yesterday about lowering and only ONE person responded(Thanx
Austin)! Whats goin on
here? Anyways here is the original message:

"I want to lower my truck. I have heard good things about the Western
Chassis and think
that is what i am going to get. The kit i saw advertised is a 3/5 and
comes with A-Arms, Fr
Coils, Shkl
Mt, Adj Hgr and short rr bump stops. It costs $459 fro Sport Truck
Direct. Is this a good
kit? Is it missing anything important? Are there any down sides to
this kit? Any up sides
compared to others? Also, should i have it professionaly lowered
instead? How much would
that cost? Why should i have it done professionally? Will lowering my
truck void the
warrenty? Is
there anything i forgot? Do i sound like a clueless fool who asks way
to many questions?
Anyway, please let me know what you think about this. Lastly, if anyone
can get a better
price let
me know. Thanx a bunch
--Travis"

By the way, Austin do i need to replace the shocks all around or what?
What size do i need to get
with the 3/5 kit? What company do you recomend and how much were they?
Thanx for your help
--Travis