Who wants a DML calendar??? Who wants to be IN the DML calendar???

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 01:20:46 EST

   I'm posting this info again (and probably will do so occasionally
to catch anyone who has missed it)... So far, the response to the
DML calendar has been underwhelming. :-( From the fine folks who have
filled out the form so far, I've got about 40 "potential orders". We
need at least 100 to get a reasonable price. Here's the deal, in case
this is the first you're hearing about this:

   There will be a 2000 DML Calendar. They will hopefully be $15-20,
but this depends on how many orders we can place. The DML calendar will
consist of pictures of Daks, and especially DMLers' Daks. (And Durangos)
(Proceeds will be used to help pay the DML's ISP hosting costs.)

   *Anyone* who wants their truck to be in the calendar should snail mail
me a picture. I will compile all of these pictures into a big web page
where everyone can view them and vote for their favorites. The top 12
pics will go into the calendar. This is a once in a lifetime (OK, maybe
a once per year) ;-) opportunity to get your pride and joy into a real,
live, honest-to-goodness calendar. An official DML calendar, at that!
For a whole month, your truck will be viewed on the walls of kitchens,
garages, and shops around the world. I have seen some *excellent* Dak
pics out there, so send 'em to me already! :-)

  Sorry about that, but I think you folks needed a pep talk. ;-)

  For more information about how to send your pics to me, or to fill
out the form which will tell me how many calendars you would be interested
in buying, please go to:

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/stuff/calendar

  Thanks!

                                              -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota V8, '96 Suzuki Intruder 1400, '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |