Re: Who wants a DML calendar??? Who wants to be IN the DML calendar???

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 09:07:13 EST

In a message dated 11/23/99 10:41:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<<
    *Anyone* who wants their truck to be in the calendar should snail mail
 me a picture. I will compile all of these pictures into a big web page
 where everyone can view them and vote for their favorites. The top 12
 pics will go into the calendar. This is a once in a lifetime (OK, maybe
 a once per year) ;-) opportunity to get your pride and joy into a real,
 live, honest-to-goodness calendar. An official DML calendar, at that!
 For a whole month, your truck will be viewed on the walls of kitchens,
 garages, and shops around the world. I have seen some *excellent* Dak
 pics out there, so send 'em to me already! :-)

Jon, I'm gonna get some pics together, I took a few already, but that was
with a disposable camera. This damn fog and rainy weather sucks!
Is there a deadline for getting the pics to you?
I'm gonna try to get my truck lined up next to a sweet 69 Road Runner too.
Boog