Re: 4.7L TB

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 13:22:30 EST

In a message dated 11/24/99 9:53:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com writes:

<< So,
 I'm thinking we could probably punch the TB out to 2.75" all the way
 through, this would give us and increase from 64.77mm to 69.85mm Max.

 Matt

Matt,

After receiving your e-mails (along with a few others) I ordered 2 4.7L
TBs....

I'll have something soon .... it looks like it'll be similar to modifying a
Mustang's throttle body. I'll bet 65-66mm will suffice, unless the larger
bore TBs work on these new Daks. Of course, I plan on making a new shaft, new
blade, and countersink the mounting hardware like I do on the current V-8 TBs.

There's only one way to find out ! :)

ttyl
Patrick