Re: 99 Dakota -> Dead in the woods!

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 15:25:08 EST

I feel your pain. Nothing like having to replace the tranny after owning it
for a whopping 3 days!!! I'm hoping that's the last time i HAVE to go to
the dealer.
But i'm not sure that the lemon law applies to you, usually it has to be the
same problem fixed (3 times?) within a certain period of time. It may be
worth it though to talk to a lawyer and see what he has to say. Ya never
know, if you do end up going to court you might draw a judge that is
sympathetic and you'll get a brand new truck with minimal money out of your
pocket.
Good Luck,

Frank WJ