Re: 99 Dakota -> Dead in the woods!

From: Al Engstler (aengstle@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 16:57:33 EST

> I have used the 4 wheel drive once and have treated
> the truck like a baby.
> I have only owned it 10 months.
> So if you think you have troubles be glad your not
> me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Wow, Dodge is not trying to sell me a new truck very
bad with this stuff going on. Guess I'll have to keep
the '95 dak forever, they don't makem like that
anymore.Had a Ferd once that required me to absolutely
SCREAM at the service department manager in front of
the whole shop about a problem they could not fix. I
ended up helping them troubleshoot the problem and
after the fix they called and thanked me as they had
18 other similiar complaints and they were going to
implement the same fix to them.A trouble truck like
this should be replaced with a new one with more
options and at no cost to you(if I ran the
dealership).