Re: Mudflaps--Woohoo!!!!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 00:13:27 EST

Hm.. If I'm not wrong, mine (black ram head molded into the center) was 28
bucks per pair. and front and back makes it 54 bucks (Free installation) but
the install sucked.. Watch out with those mudflaps. They will scratch the
paint on your truck... Just look at where it touches the paint.. It'll
leave a scratch (all the way to bare metal!) so if you want to use em.. I'd
suggest puttin some kind of weather stripping there or do something to
prevent that. I'd like to say that i took my mud flaps off. mud flaps look
funny on a lowered truck!
-Dester

<< Frank

 You got a DEAL! My dealer charged $64 for all 4

 I have found the dealer markup to be as much as 100% on accessories and it
 just depends on who you talk to at the parts counter

 Tamer.