Re: RE: going to the dragstrip

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 02:33:25 EST

gonna get buried
going to the dragstrip
and were
gonna get buried
( sing to the old going to the chapel and were gonna get married song) lol

Well im finally gonna go to the dragstrip at the pomona fairgtrounds on
friday the 26th. Anyone in the Orange county/ LA county area want to go. ill
be there around 4 to 5 pm. plan on staying a while so i would love to see
some of the people im talking to there. The dakota is all stock so its not a
strip terror. Ill bring my video camera so we can take pics and ill make
copies and mail them to whomever wants a copy. but i need someone to help me
take the video
Rob