DLM: RE: rims and tires

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 02:38:45 EST

well ill be buying new tires and rims soon. looking at the alcoas look alikes
and some mudders. Yeah with mudders my traction at the drag strip will be
greatly improved. I ll be getting rid of the stock rims and tires. the rims
are the 4x4 spoke rims and the BADYEAR tires. the tires have 3000 miles on
them and are good for freeway and regular driving. I figure ill get 400 +
shipping for the whole deal. Let me know if anyone is intrested in Buying
them. Im willing to work the price a little depending on how much the
shipping is.
Rob