Re: Transmission woes

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 12:21:43 EST

Sh*t! Between you, Don, others and the whole R/T thing this is pissing me off!
Competition in the light truck market is fierce and Dodge has got a winning
design --I just wish they would work these major problems out more effectively.
When are they gonna' learn it's not just the front-end that counts?! I've been
really happy with my truck and thank God the only thing I've been back to the
dealership for is minor or cosmetic stuff. I find my Kota to be a strong
street performer and pretty competent off-road (even though it's a little too
big for the trails I like to ride).

Anyway, I'll stop rambling now... I just hope you guys/gals with problem
trucks get some satisfaction! A truck, car or anything else for that matter is
only as good as the service that backs it up!!
Tom

P.S. On a more positive note --HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!