RE: San Diego, Re: Kearny Mesa Dodge

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 13:05:45 EST

HEY JIM!!! How's it going???? I got a 4x4 now, so you and
I should hook up on the 4th of Dec. for an outing with the
other DML 4x4er's at Ocotillo.

As far as KM Dodge:

Terry from fleet sales gave me the scoop a few weeks back:

Balboa Chrysler Plymouth is moving in with the Rancho Jeep
folks, and KM Dodge will move to the location of Balboa's
current building.

I don't buy parts, nor have service done there for reasons
unmentionable... so...

Sam '00 RT