Re: Re: DML Going to the dragstrip

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 15:57:09 EST

In a message dated 11/25/1999 8:51:45 PM !!!First Boot!!!, srp@home.com
writes:

<< Hey, that sounds like a good idea... I might as well take the RT's out
 for a few runs.

 The black one doesn't go back for a few days.

 Anyone interested in meeting up somewhere?

Depending on where everyone is i say we meet at the offramp the first
parking lot we see that is big enough to see from the street. Ill have a
white dakota and im 6 01 240 with a marine crew cut. Than we can all go from
there. How many intrested in going? so we know how many people we need to
wait for
E mail me personally and ill bring my cell phone and give you the #.
Rob