thanks/now need help with hemi font

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 22:45:34 EST

Thanks to everyone who helped with the info on the rotating pentastar
etc that I was looking for and for the hemihead font.
  I've downloaded everything, including installing the plugin for netzip
or something like that, and got the hemihead font appearing as a file on
the netzip screen. I tried to drag and drop this file into my
windows/font folder, and when I do, it pops up an error screen saying
that either I have too many fonts already there or that there may be an
error in the hemihead font. It wont let me install it there. I've
never added any fonts to that folder and dont know how the folder would
be too 'full'. Am I doing something wrong? what do I do??
Patrick