Re: Ignition choices?att Bill !!

From: dakota_24 (dakota_24@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 00:01:37 EST

<snip>
. There have been a
couple of occasions where I went racing and did some nitrous runs for
testing
but did not use the nitrous for the bracket race and forgot to flip the
switch and using a dial in of what I normally run off the juice and without
the 6A and ended up running .2 and 2 mph off my dial and losing out. Jon Has
been there and seen this happen and no Jon it wasn't that funny
<snip>
hey Bill knowing that Jon is sittin there laughing to himself , I couldn't
resist but it is kinda funny when you line up with us and you run that much
off yer dial (sorry but couldn't resist) just makes it a little more of an
even race :-)
ttyl
Chris