Re: Re: Ignition choices?att Bill !!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 22:19:27 EST

In a message dated 11/26/99 12:06:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dakota_24@email.msn.com writes:

<< hey Bill knowing that Jon is sittin there laughing to himself , I couldn't
 resist but it is kinda funny when you line up with us and you run that much
 off yer dial (sorry but couldn't resist) just makes it a little more of an
 even race :-) >>

Yeh that was one of the nights you and Jon beat up on me wasn't it :-) I need
all the help I can get running you on the motor and forgetting to switch off
the MSD is all you need . Hey you didn't switch it back on did you, why you
little commmie :-) I'm going to have to lock the hood :-)

Bill