web page/backgrounds/cool ideas?

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 10:39:40 EST

OK everybody,
  After being on this list for a couple years, I finally got tired of
not having a webpage for everyone to go to, and also of confusing
everyone on all the different Patrick's here, so I'm designing my own
page.
  I have gotten some of the rotating icons that I have seen (thanks to
everyone who helped), but I'm looking for other stuff too. Hopefully,
people can send me ideas and .jpgs and .gifs and stuff of their cool
ideas that they dont mind I try.
  I've seen the webring stuff at the bottom. How do I do that? How do
I get a page counter? How do I make little icons that you can click on
to see pictures and stuff (I know how to make text-links, but not with
icons) How about, how do you make thumbnails for pictures?
  I saw someone had a background that looked like diamondplate-the
silver metal that you see truck toolboxes made of. Any one willing to
let me use that? I think it's cool!
  Send me all your ideas!
Patrick
shetland@erols.com