Truck Caps

From: Slakies (Slakie@erols.com)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 11:28:30 EST

I have a Dakota on order and will be getting a cap shortly after delivery.
I am trading in a Ram which had a SnugTop cap on it. I was very happy with
the Snugtop. however, I no longer have a local dealer I can go to. I am
going to look at an A.R.E. cap today does anyone have any experience with
ARE. My closest SnugTop dealer is 183 miles away in Lebanon, New Jersey at
the Cap Connection - anyone have any experience with them. Appreciate any
feedback.

Ron
Springfield, VA