Re: Truck Caps

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 11:56:37 EST

Dude. I drove an extra 50 miles to get an A.R.E. cap for my truck and IMHO it
was well worth the effort. Check out the picture page or my profile for pix
before and after the cap. Look under fawcett. I don't know how the other
companies work but you'll have to make two trips for an A.R.E. They will have
samples on the lot but when you find what you want it is custom built to your
specs/color and shipped. I think mine took a month but I don't really
remember. Again, it was worth the wait. Oh yeah, mine is a CX series as I
didn't care for the cab high and other designs.

Good luck.
Tom