Re: performance mods for 4 cylinder?

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 27 1999 - 02:30:59 EST

bwgreen@ocean.otr.usm.edu writes:

<< eah, I know. But don't laugh, even 4 bangers want better
 performance too....So if anyone has any suggestions short of
 buying a larger engine or trading it in on a dakota with a
 larger engine (if I could afford it, I'd have a couple
  Dakotas), I'd like to hear them. Thanks.

You could make a header for it. And a exhaust system shouldnt be to hard to
make up. Also anything for a v8 mod should work on yours ( like boring the
TB out and better ignition and stuff like that. Head work should liven things
up some. Porting is always a option if youre gonna do heads. Different
intake manifold ( if anyone makes it). Ill tell you what there are a hell of
a lot more 4 and 6 cyl out there than v8s
Rob