Re: results of draggin at LACR

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 27 1999 - 02:37:10 EST

Well we went there Steve and his girlfriend, Ed and myself. i didnt do as
well as i thought i would but the best time for me was 17.1 at 78 mph. i
guessd the elevation does a # on my truck because when i got it home it was
 revving happily and was alot faster. i guess we will try Pomona nxt time or
mabey Rialto when it opens. Steve and Ed were both very close to my runs with
Steve beating me once and i finally came out of my coma but by than it was
too late. GFood going Steve. that was a nice run. I have the tape of our runs
and as soon as i get with my buddy ill make it on regular VHS with Steve and
Ed each getting a copy. Steve and ed i need your adresses.
Rob