Re: Tough Night at Track

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 27 1999 - 02:43:09 EST

webmaster@smokindakota.com writes:

<< Did you manage any better Rob? >>

No i didnt steve. i wish i did the best run i got was a 17.1 at 78 mph.
Almost in the 16s but i think the 31 inch tires had something to do with
that. Im not making excuses. I know my truck runs faster than that. ive kept
up with a RT at sea level. I guess its time for the SC and the nitrous. BTW
that was a great run you did when i was in a coma. ill have copies of the
footage we shot and ill mail you a copy. just give me your adress.
Rob