Re: ATTN: Dester (Was Speaker Rattle...)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 28 1999 - 01:16:11 EST

In my 97 dakota (6.5" oversized.) since i used a normal speaker. The little
clip that you put the screw into. That little clip rattled, because i didn't
use it anymore. So i took a screw driver and a pair of pliers and of they
went. ALSO... I don't know what year truck you have, but... on the 97+
dakota CCs. there is a long plastic piece that goes across the back. It's
right above the seat.

I have 4 12" ppi subs so i don't know how much bass you're talking about, but
if I have the plastic piece there. It'll rattle and sound like the subs are
blown. so I've been driving without it for a couple weeks now.
hope that helos
-Dester

<< Dester,

 I know this is old, but where is this thingie located? Can you be more
 specific?