ATTN: Dester (Was Speaker Rattle...)

From: Chris Reck (roadkill@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Nov 27 1999 - 22:30:29 EST

Dester,

I know this is old, but where is this thingie located? Can you be more
specific?

I have also noticed the same vibration noise, and thought it was a bad cone
in the speaker. I haven't taken it back yet for a replacement because it
only happens when low tones play (bass, some overly monotone guy speaking).

Chris
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 Amethyst