Re: Non-DAK: Motor Lockup

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 28 1999 - 04:22:59 EST

We had a old volvo boat motor that locked up... we got it freed using lotsa
WD-40 in the spark plug holes over a few days, trying it each time we
sprayed.... (I'd say get 2 cans of wd 40, and spray 1 time every hour,
letting it sit fer 15 mins, then try to break it loose)

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ