Re: Lo Pro

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 28 1999 - 12:15:01 EST

In a message dated 11/28/99 10:35:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
macncheesemonster@hotmail.com writes:

> Folks,
> I took the hike up to the local ARE dealer and looked at the Lo Pro
> cover. It seems exceptionally nice but its $650 + tax and it requires
> drilling. This is painted and installed and all that hooplah. Can I get
> this mailorder? Or maybe there are some other people in Jersey interested
> in negotiating a group buy? The place I went to is Suburban Caps way up
> north on 17S.
> Oh yeah, the cover is not available with a carpeted bottom because
the
> carpeting is supposedly super absorbent and it wicks in all the moisture.

Dave, have you looked at the SnugLids by Snug Top? They offer a bracket kit
that lines it up right on first time and it clamps on, so no holes. I bought
mine directly from them and had it shipped to my door. The closest dealer was
atleast 4 hours away from me. They also offer a carpet kit but I'm not sure
if it is offered for the Dak.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2