Re: Lo Pro

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 28 1999 - 12:31:34 EST

In a message dated 11/28/99 9:16:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Mag318Racr@aol.com writes:

<< Dave, have you looked at the SnugLids by Snug Top? They offer a bracket
kit
 that lines it up right on first time and it clamps on, so no holes. I bought
 mine directly from them and had it shipped to my door. The closest dealer
was
 atleast 4 hours away from me. They also offer a carpet kit but I'm not sure
 if it is offered for the Dak.

 Kelly in SC
 '96 CC 5.2

Do they come prepainted? Do you mind telling how much it cost?

Brad