Re: air hat holddown bolts

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Nov 28 1999 - 16:37:48 EST

Mine broke right at the base, where it screws into the TB. I did however
find the origional hold down, so it's on there now... Gave me cold sweats
thinkin about part of that bolt gettin sucked in the motor
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ