RE: 248.969.1690

From: buckinghammk@nctsdg.navy.mil
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 11:34:48 EST

I agree. I have asked my Dealer about a MP SBEC for my 99 5.2L....no answer
still.
GIVE ME A BREAK! I'd rather *only* put Mopar on my Dak, but it might be
time to go
somewhere else. Anybody have any ideas on what *company name* I should lok
to for performance parts?
There are ALOT of good companies out there.....which ones seem to be
reliable?

Michael
1999 Dak 5.2L, 3.92 "SureGrip", 5 spd,
SG+ Solar Yellow