Re: hypertech or electric fan?

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 13:36:35 EST

I hate to chime in here but having done both mods and track tested both mods
with back to back runs. I can say with certainty that both mods will give 2
tenths, no more no less. The fans are cheaper but more complex (not that
either is a real brain twister to install). so what it boils down to is, do
you want to pay more and it'll be 5 minutes or pay $100 less and spend a few
hours doing the mod.(keep in mind it's getting cold out around here)
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1