Re: Screensaver!!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 13:27:40 EST

Nate:

I wasn't happy with the pix I got with the digital camera, but it was the
first time I used it. I'm gonna try to get some more this weekend if the
weather cooperates. This damn daylight losing time kinda screws things
up... it's dark when I go to work and dark when I come home; only leaves
the weekend.

When do you expect your cut-off date to be? If I don't make it this time
hopefully in the spring for sure.

ttyl,
Richard in San Antonio