RE: mileage

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 14:42:40 EST

I've had 3 318 magnums, and 3 360 magnums, and can say
that a 360 EATS lots more fuel than a 318... No
contest. As far as driving more conservatively; you
can't drive below 70 mph here in Southern Cal... The
speed limit is 65 mph, and everyone does 10-15 mph
over that. Drive 55 mph, and I'd get killed!

27 mpg with the 318??? Maybe with 3.21 gears (5
speed), no spare, no tailgate, no bed, windows rolled
down with the windshield and back window removed,
driving 45 mph on a 6% downgrade, with 100 psi in each
tire.

*grin*

Sam '00 RT