RE: 4.7L Vs. 5.2L Ohhh Nooo. (Was - My Po'boy Pics)

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 14:41:53 EST

Well, personally I LOVE it! This thing has GOBS of power. Sadly I don't
have anything CONCRETE to back myself up! Matt Barrett, on the other
hand, does have some CONCRETE info. Matt? (Go easy on em Matt!)

In the meantime, go check out the article that Mopar Action did on the
4.7L at:

natedak2k@yahoo.com/">http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/ATTACHMENTS/natedak2k@yahoo.com/

Nate.

>buckinghammk@nctsdg.navy.mil wrote:
>Just how well does your 4.7L "stack up" to the 5.2L ???

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"