Re: FW: Jasper Engine(V6)

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 17:00:59 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: <Killerdak@aol.com>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 1999 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: DML: FW: Jasper Engine(V6)

> Kyle--
>
> maybe I missed a previous message, but why are you looking at a
replacement
> engine? Is the Magnum 3.9 starting to die on you at 115,000 miles? Just
> curious as I'm getting close to 90,000 myself...

Nope, the 3.9L is doing just great at 115,000 miles. I was just curious how
much a new V6 would run if, whenever, I decide to get a new one. I mean I
love this truck.....and spending $5-$6-$7,000(Engine, 4" Lift, Rims, Tires,)
to make it new again and the way I want my truck to be is still tons
cheapers than a new 2000 Dak 4x4. Dont worry Dave, the V6ers is still and I
plan on it going strong for a long time to come.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6; MSD 6-Offroad Ignition, MSD 8.5MM Super Conductors, Accel
Super Coil, Borg Warner Select Brass Cap/Rotor, Autolite Copper Plugs(.050),
Amsoil 2Stage Air Filter, Redline Watter Wetter, Cobra CB(8W), Firestik II
Antenna with SS Quick Disconnect, Pioneer DEH45DH, Pioneer 6.5" 2way
Speakers, Pioneer 5x7" 3way Speakers, Rhino Liner(double coated), Rancho
RS5000's with Urethane Bushings, Grill Brush Guard, Hella 500 6" Round
Driving Lights, Hella XL Low Beams, Tinted Windows All Around, Vent-Visors,
Overhead Console, Tool Box(Full Of Recovery Gear/Tools), Hidden Hitch Class
III, Amsoil in Front/Rear Diffs and in the NP321 Transfer Case