Re: Re: Unbelievable.....

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 18:57:17 EST

In a message dated 11/29/99 2:10:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
fast4x4@bellsouth.net writes:

<< you want a REAL good laugh, go in there and ask for a specific part #..
w/o
 telling them what vehicle it's for. >>

I used to moonilght as a diesel mechanic. I kept a log of Pt # just in case
the Peterbilt ot white gmc or whatever part house was closed. They dont want
to give you the part unless you tell them what its for. than i tell them its
for a CAT or a White gmc something or other and i loved to see faces go
blank. Usually they say its not in the cvomputer and i say Dude heres the
pt# just grab it off the shelf and hand it over
Some of them atre cool but most of the sales guys dont know s@@T
Rob