Re: Need to Paint my Dak

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 00:12:49 EST

This might sound bad, but MACCO doesn't do a bad job if you do all the prep
work and primer it down THEN bring in your own paint. hehe. That's it?
-Dester

PS. if i were you. I'd get all my pretty outside stuff and get it painted
along with the truck. EX: ground efx, new ram-air hood? tonneau cover?

<<
 I unfortunately have a 92 dak, which the paint on the hood and roof is gone,
 yes gone. The good ol' boys at Daimler-Crysler say they will pay %50. First
 off should I ask for more, due to the fact of it being from primer used on
 the blues and blacks, secondly do any of you know of a good shop around
 illinois that won't screw me because I'm 19. Also if any one of you own a
 shop that could help me out please respond.