Need to Paint my Dak

From: Erik Feick (dakotafun@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 23:54:12 EST

I unfortunately have a 92 dak, which the paint on the hood and roof is gone,
yes gone. The good ol' boys at Daimler-Crysler say they will pay %50. First
off should I ask for more, due to the fact of it being from primer used on
the blues and blacks, secondly do any of you know of a good shop around
illinois that won't screw me because I'm 19. Also if any one of you own a
shop that could help me out please respond.

Erik

In 95' Dodge said they couldn't help, because it wasn't under warranty.
Their tune has changed.