Re: Water Pump failure @ 52K?

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 07:09:57 EST

The water pump on my '95 went at around 55k. It was definitely blown
out, the fan had a very noticeable amount of side to side play, and when
pulling on it more antifreeze would run out.

Mine was pretty expensive ($500 CDN for parts and labor), but I had it
done at the dealer. If you can, I'd suggest doing it yourself, unless
it's covered under warranty.

Good luck,
Jason