RE: Need to Paint my Dak

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 13:01:59 EST

Erik,
I used to have the URL for the Chrysler Peeling Paint Page, but have since
deleted it. But here is a site I just located. It may provide you with
some additional information regarding all the problems with the paint.

http://hvaa.com/excerpt.htm

I took a screwin' in the past of a paint problem from the factory, but
didn't have information like this available, so it all came out of my
pocket. Don't let them do it to you.
Rich - Ashburn, VA