Re: QUAD CAB IS COMING MY WAY!!!!!

From: Gary Granger (ggranger@twcny.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 13:48:08 EST

I have the steering wheel mounted controls on my 2000 cc and like them a
lot. The right side is volume up and down and the left is scan up and down
and center is skip to next preset on the radio, and if a cd is playing it
skips up or down through the songs. Well worth the $75 extra in a $26,000+
price tag. I have the infinity sound (RAZ option) and think it sound pretty
damn good.