RE: It's been a while....

From: Jon Winkelhake (jon_w@tjhale.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 13:52:15 EST

Welcome back, Chad. Oooooh, I'm jealous; that new Amber Fire has got to be
the best new car color out there right now, for any manufacturer. Saw a '00
Quad Cab with it at a dealer in Illinois last weekend, and WOW! I thought
the R/T's only came in red, black, white & blue? If not, order me one, too!!
;-)

Jon W. '94 SLT CC V6 5-spd.
(jon_w@tjhale.com)