Re: RE: Little Comparison (related to tranny trouble)

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 14:53:27 EST

It was
>noisy on the highway (place were jeeps aren't ment to be) but in the city,
>it
>hauled ass of the line, and could go far beyond any P/U Truck that I ever
>offroaded with, No offense to anyone, maybe they were idiots, or maybe I
>was
>an Idiot, reguardless, they'd all get stuck and I'd have to pull their
>asses
>out.
> Greg

Well, that's what i'm talkin about, as a daily driver they are terrible.
The one i drove didn't feel like it was hauling anyone's ass off the line
though. My Dak feels way faster and its easily 1000 lbs heavier.
But as an offroad machine, i've no doubt that the Cherokee kicks ass, but,
as the way to work every day is on two-lane paved roads, my Dak rides nicer
and handles better. And doesn't have that annoying wind noise.

Frank WJ