Tire size

From: DroolArt (DroolArt@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 16:27:39 EST

So, I'm headed to snow country and need to put some AT tires on my
truck. here is my question,
MY DAK came with 255 65 R15s on it. So far I haven;t found an AT tire
in this size, the closest I can get is 235 75s. Now, it;s been a while,
but isnt a 255 taller than a 235? I know 65 is wider than 75, but with
snow I really want a thinner tire yes? Just curious, my 2wd open diff
truck needs all the help it can get.
Sean, who needs an LSD on his truck as well.

--
Droolart@earthlink.net	            sean.mckeever@bankofamerica.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~droolart	                  #25206498